Friday 5 September 2014

Japan





        Hi everyone, today I am going to write about Japan, the country that I always want to know.  When I was a child my mom took a course in Japan for five months.  I miss her very much because I’m just six years old  but when she back, she brings a lot of presents for me and my brother,  any kind of rare thing that I never seen before  like candies and toys and many anime thing. I remember she gives me a really cool calendar with a different anime character for month. In that time the Anime wasn’t popular in Chile, not like nowadays.

My mom always tells me how cool is Japan and how crazy are the Japanese people,  but  the temples that she visit, the architecture that she saw, the technology, food and culture are amazing, really interesting.  It’s totally different to any other country, more expensive but anyway I want to visit.  I hope someday when I have money enough to go…


2 comments:

  1. the anime is very entertaining, my favourite is fullmetal alchemist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting job, Carla!

    I´d like to draw your attention to the fact that your story is about something that happened before now and what verb tense did you use? It it coherent?

    2 pts.

    ReplyDelete