Sunday 28 September 2014

The best holidays ever


Today I'm going to talk about of the best vacations I ever had. Its difficult to me choose one holiday in particular, always when you think about holidays, you think in so much fun and relax. 

In 2008 my mom and I went to Europe in winter holidays. In the beginning, I thought just were going to France to see my uncles. They are not really my uncles, but I call them that way because they are the best friends of my parents since many years. . They live in a little village called Chantilly. Its a place close to Paris. 

It was difficult when we arrived because we don't speak french at all, so we depended of my uncles to go any where. I remember the first time that we went to Paris with my mom I felt really happy  because it was summer in Europe, every thing was amazing for me, I though it was a dream.  

Lucky me , the daughter of my uncles had vacations and she thought going to Spain with her boyfriend and a friend, so she invited me and I had this great trip by car for the south of France, we stayed in the houses of his friends in different places until to get to San Sebastian by the limit area, between France and Spain. 


It was a big experience, I met many people. I went just a month to Europe but seemed so much longer. 


2 comments:

  1. wonderful! it's definitly my dream place. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trip, Carla, congratulations.

    Some minor things:

    Be careful with prepositions:

    - you think "of" or "about" something or someone
    - say "on" winter holidays.
    - At first. (not "in the beginning")

    - "For" + periods of time.: For many years
    - "Since" + specific dates : Since 2010, for example.
    - we depended on

    and finally, until WE got to San Sebastián.

    2 pts

    ReplyDelete