Friday 12 September 2014

The creepiest movie I have ever watched


Hi classmates, today I am going to talk about the creepiest movie I have ever seen. Last year I was with my friends after class, one friend suggested going to the cinema   because it was a Wednesday I think and the ticket for the cinema it was cheaper than the rest of de days of the week…  I said; yes, let’s go it’s so fun.

We decided to see “The Conjuring”, an American horror film about a family who moves into a farmhouse.  They are faced with a series of paranormal events that they can explain and they contact two investigators of paranormal issues to solve their problems. The paranormal investigators were very particular, they have a lot of haunted things in THEIR HOUSE! They are nuts…
I was terrified since the begin of the movie, I HATE paranormal horror films; I am such a baby for these things.  My friends made fun of me because I cover my eyes with my hands and screams every time. 


I refused to go to see another horror movie. Bye

2 comments:

  1. I really like going to the cinema with you. Besides, you have the greatest taste to choose what to see.
    looooooove you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Carla!

    First of all, pls change the layout of your blog to English. This is done at Settings.

    Some important comments:

    The verb "suggest" has this pattern:

    REMEMBER:

    1. Suggest that someone do something

    2. Suggest doing something

    3. Suggest something

    So, "One frind suggested that we go to the cinema" or "one friend suggested going to the cinema"

    Also about the verb "decide". It is always followed by To + base form of the verb. "We decided to see.."

    Don´t forget Subject / Verb agreement:

    The investigators WERE very peculiar? "They HAVE a lot of haunted things in their house..."

    Finally, if you are talking about an event in the past, shouldn´t the verbs reflect that?

    "... My friends made fun of me because I cover my eyes with my hands and screams every time"

    2 PTS

    ReplyDelete